Holy Trinity Church, Colchester
The west tower of Holy Trinity Church is the only part surviving from the Anglo-Saxon church, the rest of the building being rebuilt in 1349.
The tower is rubble-built with the triangular-headed west doorway and the windows being faced with reused Roman tile.
The church became redundant in 1956 and is now a community centre.
See also: Colchester, Holy Trinity Church