Minster Lovell Hall
Minster Lovell Hall was built c. 1440 by William Lovell. It is an impressive manor house with buildings around three sides of a square. The forth side was closed off by a wall which separates the side from the River Windrush.
The south west corner tower seems to be an addition which was constructed when part of the west range had to be rebuilt.
There is also a fifteenth century dovecot on the site.
Click here to go to the English Heritage page for this site